BOOKING TIKET PESAWAT

Ilermu ngeces

Ilermu ngeces. Info sangat penting tentang Ilermu ngeces. Mengungkap fakta-fakta istimewa mengenai Ilermu ngeces

Ilermu ngeces
Koperasi Online Business Plan KSU Nuari, Koperasi Serba Usaha Nuari
Couple of guys sittin' around drinkin' Down at the Starlight Bar One of 'em says you know I've been thinking Other one says, that won't get you too far He says, this your life and welcome to it It's just workin' and drinkin' and dreams Ad on TV says "Just do it" Hell if I know what that means The secret of life is a good cup of coffee The secret of life is keep your eye on the ball The secret of life is a beautiful woman And Marilyn stares down from the barroom wall You and me we're just a couple of zeros Just a couple of down-and-outs But movie stars and football heroes What have they got to be unhappy about? So they turn to the bartender, "Sam, what do you think? What's the key that unlocks that door?" Sam don't say nothin' just wipes off the bar And he pours them a couple more

'Cause the secret of life is in Sam's martinis The secret of life is in Marilyn's eyes The secret of life is in Monday night football Rooling Stones records and mom's apple pies Sam looks up from his Sunday paper Says, boys you're on the wrong track The secret of life is there ain't no secret And you don't get your money back (hey) The secret of life is gettin' up early The secret of life is stayin' up late
The secret of life is try not to hurry But don't wait...don't wait The secret of life is a good cup of coffee
The secret of life is keep your eye on the ball The secret of life is to find the right woman The secret of life is nothin' at all (oh nothin' at all) The secret of life Couple of guys sittin' around drinkin' Down at the Starlight Bar One of 'em says you know I've been thinkin' Other one says, that won't get you too far That won't get you too far

You can't buy it at the store Try it on for size Then bring it back if it don't feel right No love, love ain't like that You can't trade it in Like an automobile That's got too many miles an' rust on the wheels No love, love ain't like that Love ain't that easy to define You can't build it by design It takes it's own sweet time It don't fall from the sky Like a tiny drop of rain That hits you right between the eyes one day No love, love ain't like that You can't put your money down An' just roll the dice Think you're gonna win it all some night No love, love ain't like that (love) Love ain't that easy to define You can't build it by design It takes it's own sweet time You can't buy it at the store Try it on for size Then bring it back if it don't feel right No love, love ain't like that Love love love love love love love Oh love, it ain't like that It don't fall from the sky You can't trade it in, can't buy it at the store Then take it back again

I've changed my hair, my clothes, almost Everything about myself I can't believe I tried to be somebody I'm not For someone else, yeah It took finding you to finally understand What it's like to be loved for who I am Me, that's all I have to give What you get is what she see, yeah No second guessing, no pretending With you, all I ever have to be is me I can laugh or cry, don't have to hide
The way I feel Rain or shine, by my side proving we've got A love that's real An old pair of jeans or an evening gown You still see the same girl that you found Me, that's all I have to give What you get is what you see, yeah No second guessing, no pretending With you, all I ever have to be is me Me, that's all I have to give What you get is what you see, yeah No second guessing, no pretending With you, all I ever have to be is me All I ever need to be, yeah All I ever need to be is me


BOOKING TIKET PESAWAT
Powered By : Blogger